Patterns for Your Pirate Party….recommended for kids up to 88
- Pirate Hat. Made from two sheets of 12″x12″ cardstock, you’ll have enough hats for ALL your guests.
- Sword with handle.
- Pirate Ship Cupcake Topper. These are so simple to make and can be used with store bought or homemade cupcakes. You can even use it on a sheet cake along with the treasure chest filled with gold coins and candy.
- Party Banner. Cut and hang these pennants from ribbon. Add any greeting or name with your own fonts.
- Treasure Chest Favor Box. Load it up with chocolate gold coins and other party favors.
- Eye Patch. The proper attire for any self respecting pirate.
- 3 printable labels for soft drinks, feature “Pirate Juice” – “Scurvy Begone” – “Peg Leg Oil”. Back of each label has the skull and cross bones. Just buy your favorite bottled beverages and wrap them with these fun fun labels.