Little Rubby Ducky Easel Card for the newborn in your life.
Includes 2 printable greetings in a pdf: “Congratulations on your adorable bundle of Joy!” and “Welcome to the World Little One!” Plus a blank shape to add your own stamping or message if you prefer.
Includes svg cutting files along with ai, dxf and gsd.
Quick photo tutorial below…. Card folds flat and tucks into any A2 envelope.
After cutting out all the pieces gather them on your workspace.
1. Fold card base forward on both fold lines. 2. Adhere “inner card base panel” to inside of card base. 3. Adhere waves to “white background layer.” Use pop dots on the front wave to add depth. 4. Assemble duck layers, pop dotting the wing for depth. Add a small bow the the ducks neck.
5. Spread adhesive to the front bottom half of the easel card as shown and attach the waves, lining up along the sides and bottom edge.
Photo above shows what your card should look like so far.
6. Add the rubber ducky, tucking it behind the front wave and lining up along the white backing.
NOTE: There will be a small edging of white around the top of waves and duck.
7. Adhere the bubbles in a random fashion that looks pleasing. Add pop dots to the back of the message panel.
8. Adhere the message to the inside of the card. Using the pop dots on the back of the message panel will help hold the card open for display.
There is space to sign the message card along the bottom or you can also write additional words inside the card. Use an A2 envelope for sending.
While this was designed as a welcome card for baby it can also be used as a baby shower invitation. Simply use the blank panel to add your party details. Another card for baby shower invitations that coordinates with this little guy is the “Rubby Ducky Shape Card.”
Find the Little Rubber Ducky Easel Card on MyScrapChick.com
The design comes with svg cutting files as well as ai, dxf and gsd. Can be used with the Silhouette Cameo, SD and Portrait, the Cricut Explore and their online software Design Space, ScanNCut, Sure Cuts a Lot and Make the Cut, Pazzles and any software that uses svg, dxf, gsd and ai.
We love to hear your thoughts so feel welcome to post your comments below.